P.T.O. (Parent, Teacher, Organization)
To bring the relationship between home and school closer so that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently for the education of students.
The Role of the PTO Groups:
- Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school, and community.
- Support and promote the finest education possible for the students at Thorne Elementary.
- Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Increase student welfare.
- Develop programs and projects that will support and/or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
Upcoming PTO meetings:
How You Can Volunteer
- Read with students
- Field Trips
- Pop popcorn
- Help in the classroom